High Pressure Belt Filter Press
High pressure belt filter press is a type of sludge dewatering equipment with high processing capacity, high dewatering efficiency, and long service life. As a supporting equipment for sewage treatment, it can filter and dehydrate suspended solids and sediment after air flotation treatment, and press them into mud cakes to achieve the purpose of preventing secondary pollution. The machine can also be used for process treatment such as slurry concentration and black liquor extraction.
The dehydration process of high-pressure belt filter press can be divided into four important stages: pre-treatment, gravity dehydration, wedge zone pre pressure dehydration, and press dehydration. During the pre-treatment stage, the flocculated material is gradually added to the filter belt, causing free water outside the flocs to separate from the flocs under gravity, gradually reducing the water content of the sludge flocs and reducing their fluidity. Therefore, the dehydration efficiency of the gravity dehydration section depends on the properties of the filtering medium (filter belt), the properties of the sludge, and the degree of flocculation of the sludge. The gravity dewatering section removes a significant portion of water from the sludge. During the wedge shaped pre pressure dehydration stage, after the sludge is subjected to gravity dehydration, its fluidity significantly decreases, but it is still difficult to meet the requirements for sludge fluidity in the pressing dehydration section. Therefore, a wedge shaped pre pressure dehydration section is added between the pressing dehydration section and the gravity dehydration section of the sludge. The sludge is slightly squeezed and dehydrated in this section, removing free water on its surface, and the fluidity is almost completely lost, This ensures that the sludge will not be squeezed out in the press dehydration section under normal circumstances, creating conditions for smooth press dehydration.
The high-pressure belt filter press is suitable for sludge dewatering treatment in industries such as urban domestic sewage, textile printing and dyeing, electroplating, papermaking, leather, brewing, food processing, coal washing, petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, ceramic, etc. It is also suitable for solid separation or liquid leaching processes in industrial production.
The high-pressure belt filter press mainly consists of a driving device, a frame, a press roller, an upper filter belt, a lower filter belt, a filter belt tensioning device, a filter belt cleaning device, a discharge device, a pneumatic control system, an electrical control system, etc.
Startup Operation Process
1. Start the medicine mixing system and prepare a flocculant solution at an appropriate concentration, usually at 1 ‰ or 2 ‰;
2. Start the air compressor, open the intake valve, adjust the intake pressure to 0.4Mpa, and check whether the air compressor operates normally;
3. Open the main inlet valve to start cleaning water and start cleaning the filter belt;
4. Start the main transmission motor, and at this point, the filter belt starts to run. Check whether the filter belt is running normally and whether it is running off. Check whether the air supply to the pneumatic components is normal, whether the corrector is working properly, and whether each rotating roller shaft is normal and has no abnormal noise;
5. Start the flocculation mixer, flocculant dosing pump, and sludge feeding pump, and check the operation for any abnormal noise;
6. Adjust the amount of sludge, dosage, and rotation speed of the filter belt to achieve the best treatment capacity and dehydration rate;
7. Turn on the indoor exhaust fan and exhaust the gas as soon as possible;
8. After starting the high-pressure filter press, check whether the filter belt is running normally, running deviation, etc., whether the correction mechanism is working properly, whether all rotating components are normal, and whether there is any abnormal noise.
Post time: Nov-07-2023